What is the opportunity?
Irwin is one of Canada’s Top-Growing companies. We are based in Toronto and are a leading provider of capital markets-focused FinTech software with a mission to seamlessly connect the world’s capital seekers and allocators to make them more productive, innovative, and successful. Our flagship product is a software platform used by investor relations and investment banking professionals all over the world. We are proud to say that our customers consistently give us top reviews and truly enjoy using our products.
By joining Irwin as an Associate Account Manager, you open the door to an exciting career in Capital Markets and Investor Relations. This is your opportunity to become a critical member of a results oriented team, a key partner to Account Managers and their Investor Relations Teams they work with. This role will be attractive to individuals who have a passion for working as part of a team to deliver a superior experience to business clients.
Individuals who may already be working in the financial industry, have some experience being part of a customer service or sales team, who are comfortable engaging with clients and committed to continuous learning and self-improvement are most likely to thrive in this critical support role.
You’ll Thrive With Us If You:
- Like thinking about the big picture and solving tough challenges.
- Want to be innovative and generate new ideas for the product and company as a whole.
- Are absolutely obsessed with learning new things and out-of-the-box thinking
What will you do?
- Needs discovery and solution development to provide clients with bespoke investor email pitches, reports and charts.
- Partner with Account Managers to answer client queries and put together proactive plans to help clients get value out of Irwin.
- Participate in outreach programs to forge strong relationships with clients by staying in touch, providing value-added service and meaningful advice.
- Maintaining and further developing a knowledge base of articles that answer some of our most frequently asked questions as well as detailed overviews of our product’s features.
- Work closely with our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated excellence in a service or sales role, preferably in capital markets/finance.
- Amazing attention to detail and solid analytical skills.
- Proven track record of strong relationship management skills.
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web-based meetings, CRM, MS Office applications, Gsuite, etc).
- Post-secondary education at college or university level in business administration or financial management preferred e.g. BBA, B. of Commerce or equivalent on-the-job learning.
- Prior Capital Markets experience.
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers, understanding & anticipating their needs and pains.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- A positive, optimistic attitude and the ability to multitask on multiple projects.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits (4 weeks paid vacation, extended health, dental and life insurance benefits).
- Career growth opportunities that you will only find at a high-growth, early-stage company
- We will cover your monthly Internet costs.
- We are remote-first and intend to stay this way. We do have a physical space for team collaborations that can be used when you need it.
- Inclusive work environment. Our team welcomes diverse applicants from all backgrounds, identities, beliefs, and statuses.